Broan® 21-Inch Custom Range Hood Insert w/ Voice Control & Easy Install System, 450 Max Blower CFM, Stainless Steel
From the leader in residential indoor air quality, this Broan® custom range hood insert features voice control technology. The voice control capabilities via WiFi connectivity make it easier than ever to improve air quality in the kitchen by using voice commands - Turn my fan speed up to 3 .
The kitchen is the most polluted room in the house regardless of type of cooking appliance; everything from smoke, odors and chemicals is in the air. The range hood is often forgotten as the primary and most effective way to get the pollutants out of the home and improve the air we breathe. Voice control allows hands-free ventilation, making it easier than ever to make the kitchen air healthier. This range hood is HVI certified - guaranteed to provide efficient ventilation with 450 Max Blower CFM to remove the pollutants and improve the air you breathe. While ventilating the kitchen air, this range hood is still quiet at sound level of 1 sone on normal speed, which is as loud as refrigerator noise.
This built-in range hood insert also offers a custom appearance while protecting cabinetry with stainless steel liners. Bright 2-level, heat resistant LED lighting making even the worst cook s recipe look great. The 4-speed back-lit soft touch control has an easy to clean surface. The EZ1 Installation System allows for 1-person installation, making installation fast for both the professional and DiY installers. At Broan-NuTone we believe that better quality of air means better quality of life.
- Voice Control via Wifi: The voice control feature allows for hands free operation while effectively removing odor and pollutants while cooking
- EZ1 Installation System: Installation brackets make it easy for single-person installation - professional installer and DiY
- Powerful exhaust ventilation: Quickly remove smoke, odors and cooking pollutants with the 450 Max Blower CFM
- Code Ready Technology (CRT): Makes the installers job easier by automatically adjusting the CFM/fan speed to meet make-up air codes
- 10 minute delay off function keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke and odors have cleared the environment
- 3-Speed back-lit soft touch control and WiFi connectivity enable voice control makes operation easy.
- Bright 2-level, heat resistant LED modules enhance your cooking experience.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filters feature quick-release latch for easy removal
- Works with optional stainless LB30SS and LB36SS liners
- Optional non-duct recirculation kit and filters available for indoor exhaust recirculation to suit your needs
- Works with optional universal make-up air dampers
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved wall switch. Requires ADA adapter kit, HAWRK5 (sold separately)
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|3 1/4 in x 10 in (H-V) or 6 in round (V)
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
|Light Color Temp
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.