This 12,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for living spaces up to 550 square feet. In addition to being cool and comfortable, this air conditioner has a digital display with remote control, and can be controlled remotely with its wireless connect feature. This air conditioner is Energy Star compliant and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and energy saver switch, this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a powerful 3-speed fan.
- 12,000 BTU cools space up to 550 square feet
- Wireless Connect: Easily control your unit from anywhere with the wireless connect feature
- Digital control with shine through display and remote control
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Energy Star compliant
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- R32 Refrigerant: environmentally friendly, R32 's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Warranty: 24 months in-home
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.