C1FTG30 30" Flat Top Grill Exclusive Features
Flat Top Product Options & Accessories
- Two individually and accurately controlled heat zones
- Heavy gauge food grade cooking surface allows for even heating and easy cleaning
- LED light safety feature indicates when gas supply is on or off
- 400 sq. in. cooking area
- Up to 17K BTU per burner (2 burners total)
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Includes stainless steel cover for cooking surface
- Removable grease trap easy accessible
- Available as a built-in or free-standing
- Cover included
- Free-standing Cart (sold separately)
- Custom fit, weather resistant cover available (sold separately)
- Model Nos: CCVRFT-BI for built-in installs and CCVRFT-CT for freestanding on cart
- Cutout: (H) 10 1/4" x (W) 27 1/4" X (D) 20 1/2"
- Overall: (H) 13 1/2" x (W) 30" x (D) 25 1/2"
- Cart Model:
- Shelves Up: (H) 36 1/2" x (W) 58 1/2" X (D) 25 1/2"
- Shelves Down: (H) 36 1/2" x (W) 36" x (D) 25 1/2"
C1FTG30 Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Offer Expires: 11/1/2023 to 11/29/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/30/2023
Receive up to a $500 delivery or installation rebate with purchase and delivery or installation of qualifying Premium 4K TV, 8K TV, or Soundbar. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/30/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.